cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls or texts on payg sim

Lostguy12
Regular

I received a payg simcard replacement the previous one I lost and I had it blocked it. the replacement I received  has been activated about 2 weeks ago I have signal(bars) but I cannot receive calls or texts not even my voicemail for some reason or the 333 number, it tells me sorry it has not been possible to connect your call to every single number I try to call.

When I receive calls I get the person you have dialled cannot accept this call. messages don't work either when I am texted it shows sent but I don't receive them. I tried to login to the three app and can't even receive a verification text. I also topped it up 5 pounds today. I have tried most of the trouble shooting methods ie turned the phone on and off turned on/off airplane mode tried it in another phone and reset network settings still experiencing the same issue I have a OnePlus 8 if that helps. live support is insisting that my phone is fine. Not sure how to fix the problem if it is an issue with the sim or carrier if anyone has experienced this problem advice would be greatly appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Lostguy12,

Are you still having these issues with your calls/texts? Did you manage to get another replacement SIM, and did this help? Let us know if you still need any help with this.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here