Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG calling, texting, and allowance issues

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Update 22/05/2024

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for any disruption and inconvenience this issue has been causing over the past few days. Our team have been working hard on this, and the underlying issue should now be resolved.

For anyone who has been charged from top up credit when they had a pack or add on which would have otherwise covered the usage, the credit used should be restored automatically.

If you're still experiencing any difficulties using your service, please test if rebooting your phone restores normal services.

If the issues are still persisting, please let us know what you're experiencing in the replies, For example whether there's an issue with calls, texts, and/or data, and any error messages that you're seeing.

Hi everyone,

We've been receiving reports of some PAYG customers being unable to make calls or send texts since yesterday. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will provide updates on this thread. We'll move all related posts to this thread in order to keep things tidy, and so everyone can easily find any updates. Please refrain from creating multiple threads about this issue in the meantime. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

221 REPLIES 221
TomIre
Fledgling

I have the same problem. I'm on. £15 per month pay as you go unlimited data and unlimited voice. The app says I have no voice calls remaining and that I ran out of call service Jan 2022!

Rxhat5tb
Fledgling

There has beeen a system update and customers can’t make calls bc of a issue so they are not fixing it no time given 

Weeaud
Regular

Hi to anyone having problems on Pay as you go and cant make or calls or send texts. I have just been onto technical support. They are aware of issues for pay as you go customers and are working to get this back up and running as soon as possible.. hope this helps people out. You can also maybe go onto live chat so that your own number is logged with them .. 

Rxhat5tb
Fledgling

There has beeen a system update and customers can’t make calls bc of a issue so they are not fixing it no time given 

Elly
Fledgling

Hi, can anyone shed some light on what is going on with three? It took nearly an hour today to get someone to chat with me, no voice calls, all credit taken , but no services!!! This has to be one of the worst networks I have ever been on. Was told it would all be solved after a couple of hours, but still nothing, waited all day, still not fixed. Not being able to speak with a human being at customer service is driving me insane! NOT HAPPY 

Midgetgirl25
Fledgling

I have not been able  to text or make calls since this afternoon.. this is a nightmare but the data is still working.. I’ve got the unlimited pack this is annoying when is this problem going to be solved 

Wowwow
Fledgling

Hi all, I've a Samsung A22 5g, had it over 2 years, but today I cannot send messages via sms, I was messaging someone earlier today and it was fine. I went to reply and it failed with ' cannot send messages on 3 - error 0.'  I've not changed anything settings wise so cannot understand why I'm getting such error and I can't even message myself without the same error happening, but I can receive messages, the numbers I'm sending to are all mobile numbers,so I can't understand why it's happening,  could anyone advise what could be wrong.

Many thanks 

Doedoe87
Fledgling

I'm having the exact same issue. Have you managed to resolve it? 

KiwiPotato
Fledgling

Hi I'm having the same issue since this morning. Have you had any luck with anyone from three resolving it?

Weeaud
Regular

Im also in the same boat cant make calls either.