Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues - 01/12/2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. We are aware of what the issue is and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, please refrain from starting new threads about network issues in the meantime, I expect this will be the same issue in most cases and the service will be restored as soon as possible.

All the new threads created about this today will be merged onto this one so that we can update you all accordingly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

**Update 02/12/2023 1125**

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been restored.
We’re still seeing a small number of customers not connecting correctly to our network and our engineers are working to fully fix this.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**Update 02/12/2023 1630**

Following yesterday’s network issue services have now been fully restored. If anyone is still having an issue, they should fully restart their device to reconnect to our network. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

141 REPLIES 141
Sickofthree333
Fledgling

I’m also having issues receiving OTP messages from any apps

Sickofthree333
Fledgling

I have stopped receiving OTP messages three weeks ago, I thought it was my phone so I upgraded to a iPhone 15pro. Now I can’t access my banking apps and I have escalated it with three but they said don’t ring us, we will call you back . I m been a loyal customer with three for 8years. This is just not acceptable. I am really considering complaining to ofcom or who ever is the body that keeps an eye of these silly phone network providers. I don’t have a computer my phone is my computer and without OTP messages, I feel like my life has come to a stop. Not very happy at all

Chelley
Regular

When can paying customers expect their 3 network to be working again? This is ridiculous as I can't contact my 16yr old. Will be leaving 3 when our contracts are due for renewal 

sc1999
Local celebrity
Garethprice906
Regular
  • Had no broadband since 4.30pm in Shrewsbury sy4
Preeti
Fledgling
I have 3 sim . But today my mubrr isn’t working
Hosay2
Active

Network issues that why. 

Hosay2
Active

Yes why only some what a lot

Oliviaroseowen
Fledgling

Hi all,

I have a recurring issue whereby my phone won't connect to 4G/ data. My data is switched on and I can connect to WiFi but regularly when I am out and about my phone will say it's not connected, even if the 4G symbol is showing at the top of my screen. I thought it was an issue with my device but I've since replaced that and have the same problem. I've also tried installing an eSIM but the problem persists. 

Is this a Three mobile issue? I can't access their chatbot or get through on the phone so I don't know how else to raise this issue. 

Thanks!

Hosay2
Active

Network down today Google search it.