Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues - 01/12/2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. We are aware of what the issue is and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, please refrain from starting new threads about network issues in the meantime, I expect this will be the same issue in most cases and the service will be restored as soon as possible.

All the new threads created about this today will be merged onto this one so that we can update you all accordingly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

**Update 02/12/2023 1125**

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been restored.
We’re still seeing a small number of customers not connecting correctly to our network and our engineers are working to fully fix this.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**Update 02/12/2023 1630**

Following yesterday’s network issue services have now been fully restored. If anyone is still having an issue, they should fully restart their device to reconnect to our network. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

141 REPLIES 141
Jjppppppppp
Fledgling

I’m still having issues on two separate phone (one monthly and one pay as you go) and have restarted and removed sim etc multiple times on each one.

its almost 10pm here and it’s been like this for 36 hours now

Chazkinloch
Fledgling

It's happening again absolutely ridiculous better be fixed by morning garentee you're gonna loose a lot of customers because of this crap

tarantella
Rising star

Why did Wificalling prove completely unusable during this serious network outage?

CRisby
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan, I am still having issues having ported from Vodafone on 29/11, I still cannot receive calls or texts, when people call me it says “incorrect number”. I have tried the 3 online support chat with no joy, and don’t know where to go with this now, can you help? 

Stitch626
Regular

apparently the issue must have been something to do with the servers as i couldn't even login to the my3 app until friday night (1st december) and when i did it said they was a problem that they are looking into and apparently it has been fixed for some of us but we all need a refund or compensation for this issue that was never told about in advance. most of us work or have medical reasons why they need they network on for, for example mental health or ringing emergency services for a health reason. i have already put a complaint in so lets see where the complaint goes first before going down the legal route.

ThreeUser21
Fledgling

I had no network and data yesterday afternoon Dec. 1st  all the way til evening. I restarted my phone so many times thinking my phone was playing up only to find out other three users were experiencing the same thing. This is unacceptable, I was on my way to meet someone and couldn’t contact them. We need better service Three. 

Clever-Trevor
Established

Yep. What a mess Three are - many in same boat - but seems to be back now….. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Crap happens I’m afraid. It really is as simple as that. Tech goes wrong,people stuff up but it’s gets sorted. It always was going to be sorted and let’s all be glad it is. 

Tdl76
Fledgling

Don’t know about you but I’m still out of service. Into the fourth day. Customer service rude and abrupt even when trying to report something else. Chat bots disabled so no joy going that way either. Disgraceful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m guessing you’ve tried restarting your device?? Other than that;account issues,check Three status page. Failing all that I can only redirect you back to customer service.