Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues - 01/12/2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. We are aware of what the issue is and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, please refrain from starting new threads about network issues in the meantime, I expect this will be the same issue in most cases and the service will be restored as soon as possible.

All the new threads created about this today will be merged onto this one so that we can update you all accordingly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

**Update 02/12/2023 1125**

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been restored.
We’re still seeing a small number of customers not connecting correctly to our network and our engineers are working to fully fix this.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**Update 02/12/2023 1630**

Following yesterday’s network issue services have now been fully restored. If anyone is still having an issue, they should fully restart their device to reconnect to our network. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

141 REPLIES 141
Biancajade
Fledgling

My router isn’t working

Higherground
Regular

Still no Broadband here in Newcastle since 3pm yesterday, and still no communications from Three. Hub says there’s no SIM card installed. Resetting does nothing. 

Igual
Fledgling

Been no /very intermittent/ emergency calls only for 10 days in tq3 area £4 off of bill after 2h of trying to resolve and get to bottom , told 3 days to fix then 7 days also told no problems... Yeh something had gone very wrong with 3 extended family in area has 12 of us on 3 all with same issues , utter shambles .

Notice was " sent prior to work commencing" none of us received diddly squat.

tpe
Fledgling

Hey - network still down in Edinburgh... can't do anything online, even log into Three app, because they all use 2 factor authentication and no one can send me a text. What's going on?

tpe
Fledgling

"**Update 02/12/2023 1125**

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been restored."

Still down in Edinburgh

Najwa121
Fledgling

All companies inform their customers in advance of any change that will occur. What happened yesterday is very unfortunate. The internet is not working, the connection was cut off, and I was not even able to call 3 to inquire about this glitch, which caused me to lose my attendance at the Zoom interview. I am very upset.

Garethprice906
Regular

I agree I'm losing money all the time I have no broadband they say it's fixed but clearly not as mines still off

Garethprice906
Regular

Can anyone tell me when broadband going to be restored in sy4 as still down an getting frustrated as can earn any money. Bad times

Chris1
Regular

Working again here in KT13 but intermittently losing reception, my phone was occasionally stuck on emergency calls only or no service this morning, so whilst in the main it is fixed there's some residual issues.

Interestingly their sales number yesterday 0800 0338006 was completely dead as well, it would stay silent for while before going to a number unavailable tone (when called from a landline) and also if you did call 333 from your mobile (whilst forced to 3G, no data, calls and texts only) you'd get the record message saying there were issues, and then it would say the number you dialled in incorrect. Whatever's broken had taken more out than just the coverage, data connections, calls and texts.

It would be helpful if you could actually say what was wrong as opposed to stating the obvious that there are issues. People will appreciate some transparency.

Higherground
Regular

Numerous restarts within the last hour but still offline. Globe still red and the Hub still says there’s no SIM card!