Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues - 01/12/2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. We are aware of what the issue is and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, please refrain from starting new threads about network issues in the meantime, I expect this will be the same issue in most cases and the service will be restored as soon as possible.

All the new threads created about this today will be merged onto this one so that we can update you all accordingly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

**Update 02/12/2023 1125**

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been restored.
We’re still seeing a small number of customers not connecting correctly to our network and our engineers are working to fully fix this.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**Update 02/12/2023 1630**

Following yesterday’s network issue services have now been fully restored. If anyone is still having an issue, they should fully restart their device to reconnect to our network. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

141 REPLIES 141
Someoneelse
Fledgling

It's been six hours of no signal for me here in Leamington spa.  Can't make phone calls, can't use data, can't register this as an issue with three because noone is available to talk, and can't log into the app without recieving a text... 

What is the ETA to fix this?  

Dandan
Fledgling

Massively frustrating with intermittent service, calls dropping out, emergency calls only messages. Certainly not localised as suffering the same problems 40 miles apart. 

GmanX
Active

It's the same everywhere. Gone off and back on about 5 times in Bedfordshire. Similar reports from someone in Devon.

leelister73
Fledgling

I've had the same problem ever since switching to 3. Data is always dropping to 4G/3G and so slow it's not useable. Today there's no data connection at all. Bit embarrassing for a network that sells itself on it's data coverage. Shame I've still over a year left on contract, I can't wait to bin this lot off.

robinta1967
Fledgling

As above.

My mobile signal is virtually unusable indoors specifically at home since around 4-5 weeks ago.

I would have thought this was handset related, but my wife is also on 3,with a different phone brand.

It's consistently bad, but I've had many 3 phones over the years without issue - and this handset was also fine over the first 5 months i had it.

There's no change to the house itself, and as we don't have 5g I have the network set to 3g/4g auto.

According to the network checker everything is OK in my area.

I haven't contacted 3 directly so far.

Cheers

Robin

KATAMAN
Fledgling

No service Manchester M40 and also 3 friends all same issue

Rosh
Fledgling

No service in BS20. What’s going on???

Timor
Fledgling

What’s happening to three network today in Swindon can’t even work am loosing money now.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Timor,

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. Our engineers are working on the issue now to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

DT10
Fledgling

Do you have an update on this outage and are we going to receive compensation for this- not an ideal situation for lone females at night leaving work!!!