Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues 09/02

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Following an issue with our network for a number of customers, services have now recovered. If you're still having an issue, please restart your device to reconnect to our network. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We'll be merging any posts regarding this onto this thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 11:40

Some customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineering teams are working hard to fix it.

This issue is impacting our customer service channels, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates.

We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 1420

Following an issue with our network earlier, services are recovering, but our engineers are working to fully fix it. Our customer service channels continue to be unavailable, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates. We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wouldn’t we all but this isn’t customer service. You’ll need to call 333 or start a live chat. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

This has been raised recently and the ofcom link is below but, as Cilla would say, surprise surprise 3 have not signed up to the scheme.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat....

A lot of people joined 3 as they are/were cheap and we've got what we paid for.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The way things have been since Decembers outage it’s just as well for Three  that they haven’t. Personally I’m not too bothered about compensation because it hasn’t impacted me as much as many (although I STILL have to toggle flight mode on and off before I can make a call). I just want to be able to pick up my phone and make a call without wondering whether it’ll work or not. Is that too much to ask?

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

This scheme isn't something we've opted out of. It's simply not made for 4G of 5G networks. It's for fixed broadband/landline services only. 

All of the companies that are signed up to the scheme are signed up for their fixed services only, and their 4G/5G services are not involved. 

Pete.

robertm1988
Active

I use pay as you go, last time this happened I was randomly given an extra day to use my data pack. They might do similar again.

MikeyWikey
Fledgling

I've had issues all week, particularly bad on 21, 22 and 23 Feb (today)