cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playstation 5 Failed Internet Connection (5G Home Broadband Hub)

BenjaminBubble
Fledgling

It's been a rough 2 weeks! 

I've tried everything from resets, DNS, factory reset, changing APN, but it seems from the last firmware update I've lost all connection to the PS5 and randomly the Ring Doorbell Chime. WLAN / Wireless / 2.5G / 5G do not work!

I can't be the only one?!

I'm literally posting on here as I've exhausted every other option other than installing the firmware provided by the hub manufacturer and breaking any kind of support/warranty if I brick it!

Please help, or let me know where I can pick up the previous firmware, to see if that fixes this bug?

Thanks! B

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

I can't help but please add router type, firmware version, basic settings as these will help others help you.

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @BenjaminBubble 

That's really frustrating!

It might be worth having a look over the following thread :  FYI : IPv6 Prevented VPN Connection - Three Community - 14851 

The steps outlined have had a lot of success and it seems that you're having a similar issue. 

Thanks

John

DarkShigeru
Regular

Hi Benjamin, 

Did you manage to find a solution? I’ve just literally started having this problem 

cheers 

BigP
Fledgling

Same issue my PS5 is not connecting, fails the internet connection test continuously??

DanniD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi BigP

Sorry to hear you're having issues with this. We'd recommend having a look at this post here to see if this helps!

Thanks
Danni