cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls or texts since porting number from Vodafone

pj2412
Regular

As the title says, since joining Three and porting my number from Vodafone I'm not receiving calls or text messages.  Have tried all suggestions from other threads.

Would appreciate if someone could look into this? (iPhone 12 pro, iMessage is working ok).

TIA 

Paul

11 REPLIES 11
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pj2412,

I've sent you a reply to your PM to link you with some colleagues that can help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Imogen
Fledgling

Hi, Did you get this sorted? I’ve got same problem today. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Imogen,

Sorry to hear this, I'll send you a PM just now to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help get this investigated further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

pj2412
Regular

No, not yet.  Spoke to the tech support on chat who were useless.  Then went through to complaints and chatted with them and they seemed to be more in the know.  Said it would be resolved within two days.  I’m. Not holding my breath though..

pj2412
Regular

Still no incoming calls or texts, regret switching to Three now.

owen1987
Regular

Any luck with a fix?

owen1987
Regular

Exactly same thing happening for me - just moved from Vodafone 

pj2412
Regular

No, still waiting.  The port in team required another 48hrs to fix the issue which runs out today.  Not holding my breath though.

Tim1
Regular

I have this problem too.