Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG calling, texting, and allowance issues

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Update 22/05/2024

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for any disruption and inconvenience this issue has been causing over the past few days. Our team have been working hard on this, and the underlying issue should now be resolved.

For anyone who has been charged from top up credit when they had a pack or add on which would have otherwise covered the usage, the credit used should be restored automatically.

If you're still experiencing any difficulties using your service, please test if rebooting your phone restores normal services.

If the issues are still persisting, please let us know what you're experiencing in the replies, For example whether there's an issue with calls, texts, and/or data, and any error messages that you're seeing.

Hi everyone,

We've been receiving reports of some PAYG customers being unable to make calls or send texts since yesterday. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will provide updates on this thread. We'll move all related posts to this thread in order to keep things tidy, and so everyone can easily find any updates. Please refrain from creating multiple threads about this issue in the meantime. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

230 REPLIES 230
LONETK
Regular

Hopefully this is sorted soon. 

Not being able to make calls for a whole day is a huge pain.

Rvalen8992
Fledgling

Hi, my data add on is showing incorrect allowance for minutes. 

I’ve got the 40gb auto renew data pack and the data remaining says 86% which is correct, texts show as unlimited but the minutes show as zero when it should be unlimited. 

I can no longer call out as the credit balance I did have has been used as I was not aware of an issue with my minutes remaining. Can anyone help sort this out ?

LMo77
Fledgling

Hi,

I have a 40GB data pack which includes unlimited texts & calls (voice allowance).

I am only half way through the month - still got 70+% data left, txts still show as unlimited but voice allowance says 0% 

Any ideas?

TamBuist
Fledgling

I've got the same issue. My voice allowance has suddenly changed to 0 minutes left of 0 minutes, and it's showing that this expires on 1 Jan 2222. I'm on Pay as you Go with unlimited texts and minutes.

3plekay
Fledgling
0 minutes left of 0 minutes

Expires on 1 Jan 2222

same issues
Estatevery23
Fledgling

Same has happened to me

Meluhha
Fledgling

I am facing the same issue on Pay As You Go

Meluhha
Fledgling

Live chat is supposed to be available till 8pm on Sundays but they seem to have left for the day.

JayPizzle742
Fledgling

Same here. Showing 0 minutes left on a 10GB auto renew Pay as you Go plan

TarkU5
Regular

I have the same problem, so do both my children, managed to live chat and they just said they are aware of the issue 😕