cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split / Partial Port Issue

atharvanj
Regular

I recently ported to Three from Lycamobile. The porting process was partially completed. Whenever I call someone from my Three sim, they can see my ported number. However, when someone calls me, it goes to my Lycamobile sim.

I have chased up a lot with customer care executives but no luck. I have tried inputting my number, resetting network settings, literally everything that they asked me to.

Can anyone please help me with this? My Lycamobile plan will end in a few days and I won't be able to receive any calls or text messages after that.

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @atharvanj,

I'm sorry for the delays with this. We're aware of a number of delayed ports from Lyca early last week, and are hoping to have the affected numbers over to Three soon on the last update. Unfortunately it does appear to be linked to the issue mentioned by @Avondale above.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

View solution in conversation

22 REPLIES 22
Avondale
Rising star

@atharvanj 

You need to contact Customer Services on 333. 

atharvanj
Regular

Hi @Avondale ,

Thanks for your reply. I did try 333. However, it didn't allow me to connect to a customer care executive. It just asked me to use the live chat feature or register for a call back within 72 hours which I did but didn't receive anything. 

Avondale
Rising star
atharvanj
Regular

Yes, you're probably right. I read about this as well. The port was supposed to happen on 3rd October which coincides with the issue. I'll keep an eye for updates.

Thanks

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @atharvanj,

I'm sorry for the delays with this. We're aware of a number of delayed ports from Lyca early last week, and are hoping to have the affected numbers over to Three soon on the last update. Unfortunately it does appear to be linked to the issue mentioned by @Avondale above.

Thanks,
Jonathan

atharvanj
Regular

Hi @JonathanB ,

Thank you very much for the update. 

Regards,

Atharva

Karthikeyan
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan! I have been having this issue for past 20 days since I ported my number from Lyca. I am not able to receive calls or texts. I have tried contacting live chat support but no luck. All they tell me is to check after 48 hours and 72 hours stating that they have raised a complaint but nothing happens. Can you help me with this issue? I ported my number from Lyca to Three. I am unable to access my university related apps and bank applications as they require 2 factor authentication and I am not able to receive the otp via text.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Karthikeyan,

I'm really sorry, I appreciate this is a really frustrating situation. We're chasing Lyca everyday regarding the delayed ports from their network. I've sent you a PM to link you to some colleagues that will take ownership of tracking this for you, and will keep you updated.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Tinman
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,

Could you please PM me regarding a porting issue please. Thank you