cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split / Partial Port Issue

atharvanj
Regular

I recently ported to Three from Lycamobile. The porting process was partially completed. Whenever I call someone from my Three sim, they can see my ported number. However, when someone calls me, it goes to my Lycamobile sim.

I have chased up a lot with customer care executives but no luck. I have tried inputting my number, resetting network settings, literally everything that they asked me to.

Can anyone please help me with this? My Lycamobile plan will end in a few days and I won't be able to receive any calls or text messages after that.

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @atharvanj,

I'm sorry for the delays with this. We're aware of a number of delayed ports from Lyca early last week, and are hoping to have the affected numbers over to Three soon on the last update. Unfortunately it does appear to be linked to the issue mentioned by @Avondale above.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

View solution in conversation

22 REPLIES 22
paulwinyard
Fledgling

Forgot to add, I've 'come back later' three times already, with no luck 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @paulwinyard,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a shaky start with Three. Based on your post I believe these are known issues we're working on. Lyca had an issue where ports throughout October have been delayed. And if you've just been affected by the system update that may also explain the issue with your allowances.

I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can make sure we're working to resolve this, and gather some info to help us investigate.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

numbernotported
Regular

I having the same port-in issue from lyca to three

since 23/10 lost range on my lyca sim but three hasn't ported it in. I called and web chat many times getting different reasons and saying that it would be fixed but no conclusion yet.