cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split / Partial Port Issue

atharvanj
Regular

I recently ported to Three from Lycamobile. The porting process was partially completed. Whenever I call someone from my Three sim, they can see my ported number. However, when someone calls me, it goes to my Lycamobile sim.

I have chased up a lot with customer care executives but no luck. I have tried inputting my number, resetting network settings, literally everything that they asked me to.

Can anyone please help me with this? My Lycamobile plan will end in a few days and I won't be able to receive any calls or text messages after that.

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @atharvanj,

I'm sorry for the delays with this. We're aware of a number of delayed ports from Lyca early last week, and are hoping to have the affected numbers over to Three soon on the last update. Unfortunately it does appear to be linked to the issue mentioned by @Avondale above.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

View solution in conversation

22 REPLIES 22
LLL
Fledgling

Hi, I have the same problem since yesterday, have you sorted it out? 

atharvanj
Regular

Hi,

Yes the issue has been sorted out.  Continuously follow up with customer care and ask them for a complaint reference number and quote that for all correspondence. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @atharvanj,

I'm glad to hear this has been fixed for you. I'm sorry to hear you felt the need to make a complaint but I understand your reasoning. As I mentioned previously the issue was known to us and is being resolved for every affected customer as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Jonathan

atharvanj
Regular

Hi Jonathan,

I had raised the complaint before your response and it helped me track since I wasn't able to receive calls/texts for a few days. But everyone has been incredibly helpful and I'm thankful for that.

Thank you very much for your support. 

Regards,

Atharva

Raavan_rathore
Fledgling

I have same issue 

i am not receiving any calls

they said my number is non recognised 

no one help us for this

LLL
Fledgling

Me too! Three said the problem caused by Lyca, and they are working closely with Lyca to get it sorted out, it’s been two weeks now, nothing has been done! Ridiculous

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LLL,

I appreciate this is a really frustrating situation. We're working to resolve these delayed ports from Lyca as soon as possible, but it requires coordination between both networks. We're chasing this with their porting team every day.

Thanks,
Jonathan

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Raavan_rathore,

I've sent you a PM linking you to some colleagues that should be able to help get this escalated for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LLL,

It sounds like this is the same issue based on what you've shared in your other posts, in which case it should be resolved soon, but I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with one of our support teams too.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

paulwinyard
Fledgling

I've had the same problem this weekend (21-22 Oct). Was supposed to port from Lycamobile to Three on Friday 20th but nothing happened until this morning. Now my three Sim will answer calls to the number I ported in but I can't dial out and there is no internet. On top of that, neither the 3 app on my phone, nor my browser will allow access to the account- they both ask to re-register which is fine after the computer upgrades this weekend but then I get the message 'Somethings gone wrong. Please come back later and try again'. 

At the same time, I can't dial 333 because I get the message "Sorry it has not been possible to connect your call. Please try again later". And, the online chat won't connect!

All very sad, I wanted to try three to see if the network coverage is better now (always terrible in the past in my bit of West London) but this is not a good start!

Paul