cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Saver SIM - being told 'unlimited' data has expired.

GmanX
Active

I have a 10 month student saver sim which I pretty much rely on and the data has been off for a couple of days now. Just had a web chat (finally) and being told the "unlimited" data has expired and that there's no allowances on that account.

It was activated in June this year, and by my math that would mean it's still well inside the 10 months.

Three are so confusing.

7 REPLIES 7
GmanX
Active

After another convo with support they had me send 'proof' of the package I got and it's now working.

Seems like you gotta be persistent.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @GmanX,

Thanks for your persistence and patience. I'm really sorry to hear we didn't sort this first time. Please let me know if you have any further issues with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

GmanX
Active

It's broken again this morning. The date got changed to November from the 2222 thing, but no internet access at all.

On with support again. So frustrating that every "fix" someone does breaks everything.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GmanX,

I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with an escalated support team, if the issue still hasn't been sorted they should be able to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

GmanX
Active

Back on again now. Apparently it had to be pushed to a technical department to figure out why the allowance wouldn't stick.

Hopefully no more issues.

earburner
Fledgling

This shows the utter recklessness of the upgrade they have undertaken, i have the same problem and when i spoke to them they had no idea a 10 month sim could be bought, i have been fobbed off with 10gb bundle, i need to try in the morning to see if i can find someone helpful. The upgrade has been an utter embarrassment and i would be totally ashamed of working for three. I spoked to a three shop worker who was ashamed, he said the contract upgrade was really bad as well, customers being double charged, direct debit canceled and debt collector getting involved. My worry is this is because of Vodafail involved. Their billing platform is really bad....

GmanX
Active

And here we go again. Now offline with the same issue as before.

Someone really needs firing over all this.