cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Can’t use Service

intheshredder
Fledgling

I topped up PAYG sim and bought at 30day unlimited mins and text with 10gb data on October 29th.

It’s been a month and I still haven’t been able to use my package. During this time I have contacted 3 numerous times, they’ve tried reactivating the package and eventually found out the problem is a technical issue that the activation date was 1960 and it expired in 2022.

They said have flagged it to the technical team and will contact me when it’s fixed but it been a month with no contact. Not even to say they are actively dealing with it.

This is terrible service, I have been with 3 roughly 15 years and never experienced the likes of this before, the company is being run into the ground.

Fix my service!

2 REPLIES 2
intheshredder
Fledgling

I have made a complaint to Ofcom as well.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @intheshredder,

That's really disappointing to hear that you've been waiting so long for a response on this issue. We can't directly access your account from the community. But I'd like to get you in touch with some more help.

I'll PM you a link to some colleagues who will take ownership and make sure this is sorted out.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.