cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team efficiency

Regular

android find shows the usage,I  have proofs like screenshots that I have used phone to call with 3 number but three tools can't find out with the same IMEI, three backend team is technically not good enough to check the usage even after providing the Phone box phone which has secondary IMEI number.
Team took nearly 20 days to blacklist but failed to provide usage .
Cancelling my contract also I have asked my relatives and friends to cancel the contract.They only support if we are taking mobile with them.
I myself provided technical suggestions but still three team failed to get proofs and they even not ready to provide the proofs which they have in their usage tool data (I can prove them wrong).
I was loyal customer and I also recommended may people to three and three team has proved my decision of being with three for long time is  wrong  .
Even one three engineer can find out usage data and attached to case but other engineer is telling that data is wrong.They dont have proper communication among themselves ,there more focus  is not towards resolution -there focus is to prove them correct  

0 REPLIES 0