cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transmitter down in TF1 ***

pepstar
Fledgling

Hello Community,

A new transmitter was installed mid last year in the TF1 *** in the Wellington area of Telford.   

This was to replace an old mast on a now demolished building, for a time there was also a temporary transmitter. 

The new transmitter has been working ok since install giving the area 5G, for about 6 months now.  However, a few weeks ago the temporary mast close by was removed, since that date the mast has been down. 

The three coverage checker initially acknowledged the fault but gave no resolution date, now the coverage checker says there is no fault. However the transmitter is still down and degraded the quality of service in the town 😞

Can you let me know when the transmitter site will be back in operation please? 

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

You need to use CHAT not a customer forum.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pepstar,

There was some work carried out in that area today, are you seeing any improvements?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Bazp
Fledgling

Hi, The problem in Wellington has been going on now for 2 months, I’ve spoken to Antya in complaints for reference about updating coverage checker and compensation, they have already credited me for 2 months and have agreed I can exit contract without penalty if problems persist, hope this helps, Antya will be contacting me in a week for updates, I’ve also quoted you as no reply has been given to your complaint on this community