cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s going on with the internet tonight

Dazzar
Established

My internet is connecting and disconnecting constantly tonight started about half an hour ago anyone know of an issue 

Best solution
Best solution
Dazzar
Established

I’m giving up with three, now they claim they own the router that I own and have confirmation in writing from them they do not , so it does not work with their sim and no they want to steal it …..

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Dazzar
Established

The weird thing is I have two houses in the same street but with different postcodes, one says known issue in area and the other does not 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Dazzar,

Are you still experiencing this? There's not been any widespread issues reported last night, so it may be a local outage, assuming it is down to a network fault.  

We do attempt to make the checkers as accurate as possible in terms of which mast serves which postcodes, but this can become very complicated when masts stop broadcasting or are at reduced power. It sounds like we think there's a different serving mast for each postcode, but there may be some overlap, again assuming that this is the result of a network outage.

If the issues are persisting let me know, and I'll direct you to some further help.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
Dazzar
Established

I’m giving up with three, now they claim they own the router that I own and have confirmation in writing from them they do not , so it does not work with their sim and no they want to steal it …..