Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with moving number to Three from Lebara

mttyos
Regular

Hi everyone,

I need some help, please. I asked to move my number from Lebara to Three. It was meant to be done by the 12th of April, but it's been nearly a week now, and I'm still stuck.

My Lebara SIM is still working, but I can't get calls on it, and I can't make any either. Texts are coming through to it instead of my new Three SIM. When I spoke to Lebara, they said the number had been ported, and I should talk to Three.

My Three SIM is working fine for sending texts and making calls with my ported number. But I'm not getting calls, and texts are still going to my Lebara SIM.

I've been in touch on the web chat and calling Three every day, and they keep saying it'll be fixed "tomorrow." But it's been nearly a week now, and I'm starting to regret signing up with Three for 24 months.

Can someone please help me get this sorted or put me in touch with someone who can? Thanks a lot.

6 REPLIES 6
MZone
Rising star

Sounds like a split port. If live chat or 333 can’t help you then try reaching out on social media. Failing that maybe one of the mods on here will help you. 

mttyos
Regular

Following the promise from Three customer service that the problem will be resolved by close of day yesterday, this morning the issue still remains. I have tried reaching out to Three social media on Instagram and had no response. Hopefully one of the moderators will be able to help.

saz
Fledgling

Hi i am exactly same as you, not been able to get calls since Friday 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mttyos@saz,

I've sent you each a PM to get you in touch with some more help with this issue.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

MZone
Rising star

Might be a silly question but have you tried turning your phone off and on again?

saz
Fledgling

Yeah multiple times a day