cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access ‘my account’ page in the three app.

Shahmishahrir
Fledgling

My page loads blank when I login into the my account page on my app. Any pointers?

using an Iphone 13, had restartes my phone, updated ios, cleared cache and deleted/ reinstalled but it seems that the problem persists.

15 REPLIES 15
Extra1978
Fledgling

having the same issue 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Shahmishahrir,

Sorry to hear this, are you having the same issue if you try to login on the Three website using your browser? Does it make any difference if you try connecting using Wi-Fi or Mobile Data?

@Extra1978,

Can you let me know on the above too? Are you also using an iPhone?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Jk6758
Fledgling

Same problem on iphone 12 cant pay my bill been trying since yesterday 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jk6758,

Sorry to hear that you've also been having issues accessing your My3. It looks like most of the posts we're seeing about this mention iPhones. Have you all checked your software is fully updated? Have you tried navigating to https://www.three.co.uk in Safari to check if this allows you to log in?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Jin22
Fledgling

Same problem last 4 days, restated phone a few times, deleted app and re-loaded same problem . 

Jin22
Fledgling

Forgot to add its iPhone 13

also just tried via safari on iPad, it’s just blank too

Veg1
Fledgling

I’m having the same issue. iPhone 13. Tried advice and no different. Need to add on data.

Porkloin2000
Fledgling

Yup. Just setup account and get the same

MW21
Fledgling

I’m having the same issue