cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access ‘my account’ page in the three app.

Shahmishahrir
Fledgling

My page loads blank when I login into the my account page on my app. Any pointers?

using an Iphone 13, had restartes my phone, updated ios, cleared cache and deleted/ reinstalled but it seems that the problem persists.

15 REPLIES 15
Jonjo
Fledgling

I'm having the same issue, blank when I log in on the app, when I try via the website some blue dots going around in a circle but doesn’t load, mines an iPhone 13.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the disruption this has been causing. Are you still experiencing these issues logging in today?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Andymac
Fledgling

I am also using iPhone 13 and not able to log on via safari or app. Have done all that has been suggested. Has been like this for a week now. My partners works on her iPhone which is a 14 

rfarrell
Fledgling

I'm having the same issue. I'm new to Three and have an iPhone 11 - wondering if that's already too outdated.

rfarrell
Fledgling

Also when I try use browser, it just comes up with the digital assistant page and won't let me see the main page so I can't access my account at all on my phone.

Jardine_199
Fledgling

Also same with me on iPhone 12. Is this going to be sorted soon? I need to access my account to buy data as I’m abroad. Thanks