cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal customer

milliemarple
Fledgling

You gave a very expensive apple phone and contract to a fraudulent user on an old account. First I was aware was when I received the debt collection notices. You never even checked the address you sent the phone to which was never mine.

Now after failure to provide my data after over a month I reported you today to ICO. I will get all my data and find out exactly what you did. Appalling service and you provided my personal details to the fraudulent account user too who did not previously have my real address which is on my real account. I dont have access to the account you provided the phone to.

After over 10 years with Three and bringing you many customers this is now going to cause myself and all my family to stop all contracts with Three, none will be renewed we are returning to o2. I will get all of my data for both my real account and the fraudulent one from you, and you will be penalised by ICO for not providing it within a month which is the law. I need it urgently to make an ombudssman complaint and take legal action as debt collectors affect credit scores affect peoples lives, neither am I going to pay for this phone or contract. As the police said 'let trhem take you to court' thats exactly what I will do before you get one penny for it. I did not sign any agreement and you sent it to a completely different address which was never mine without checking the identity of the person ordered it. I also have two action fraud reports logged, and a police report. 

Zero loyalty from Three, how can you do this to a customer who is with you so long, had multiple contracts, brought you multiple customers and never once made a late payment. Its absolutely disgusting. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @milliemarple,

I'm really sorry to hear about this fraudulent order, and the subsequent experiences you've had in trying to get help with this. We take matters of fraud very seriously and do take steps to prevent fraudulent orders wherever possible, and for any cases where these do manage to slip through, we have a dedicated customer protection team that investigate thoroughly.

We can't view customer accounts on the Community platform, so I can't determine what has happened here, but I'll send you a private message that will direct you to an escalated complaints team, who will make sure that the fraud is investigated and that we do everything we can to help resolve this matter for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here