cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 3 Mobile App won’t load account details

Timrivergod
Regular

Hi since updating the 3 mobile App I can’t access the account details just get a white screen. iPhone7+ 15.8.3 IOS loaded. 
App opens OK 
Any advice would be appreciated. 
cheers Tim

29 REPLIES 29
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Timrivergod,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your account. Just to check is this issue also happening on your browser too? Have you tried clearing the App data or uninstalling and reinstalling the App?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Also just to check, have you got any software update pending for your iPhone?

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Txriqs
Fledgling

Hello, I’m on an IPhone 12 with IOS 18 fully updated and am getting the same problem, I can’t log in to the website either and I get a blank screen when logging into the app 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Txriqs,

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issue. We're still looking into this, but can you help with a bit more info about the issue and troubleshooting of this issue.

• When does the blank screen occur, are you able to initially open the App, and is this immediately when you click to login, or after you've entered your email and password?
  • On browser can you access the Three Homepage? Is it only when you click to login this fails? Can you share the web address of the page which fails to load please?
  • Does the issue happen when using both Mobile Data and Wi-Fi?
  • Can you check if clearing your browsing data fixes this? Try Settings> Safari > Clear History & Website Data.
  • Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Three App
  • You can also try resetting your network settings, we suggest this as a last step, as your phone will also forget any saved Wi-Fi networks, but it tends to help solve a lot of browser/app errors on iPhones.

Please let me know how you get on with the above.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hugo
Fledgling

Same problem. White screen, through data or wifi, can’t login on browser, tried deleting and reinstalling app. I only wanted to check as you’ve suddenly increased my bill…!

Hugo
Fledgling

Note, I can login on a desktop, just not through an internet browser on phone or My3 app. Tried speaking to your team who said my email wasn’t verified but that’s not fixed the problem. Feels like you’ve got a major issue here!

Hi Johnathan, white screen is when you go to the account details straight after the fingerprint security.  Then on the browser the four blue egg timer dots just keep spinning 

cheers Tim

Hi Jonathan,

app deleted reinstalled, app data deleted browser will not load on iPhone 7 but browser does load on iPhone 11 and iPhone 7 is fully up-to-date

cheers Tim

Kirstyc83
Fledgling

Hi I am have it the same issues I can’t get on to web just get blue dots and when I put my login details on app it gives me a white screen pls help