cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time unlimited data pack not working?

Duck_Person1
Fledgling

I bought the one time unlimited data pack but I still got a text saying I used my entire data allowance of 4GB. Is it not working or are the app and the texts mistaken? What will the bill be at the end of the month?

5 REPLIES 5
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Duck_Person1,

Do you know which add on you purchased? You can find a full list on your relevant Price Guide. If this was a one day boost it will drop off the account at midnight, whereas if it was a one month add on purchased on the 8th for example, it should be valid till the 8th of next month.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Duck_Person1
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply. It is the one month. It says it is still active. I am still getting notifications saying I am running out of data.

Cheers,

Kyle

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Duck_Person1,

Sorry to hear that you're still getting those notifications, I guess this must be because the data was low when your add on applied. You are still able to use the Unlimited data though, or has that not been working for you?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Duck_Person1
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,

My data was not low when I applied it. The shown data usage on the app went down to 0 since applying it.

However, I've now stopped recieving the notifications and the bill is only 86p higher than it should be. I think this is expected since it's my first bill?

Cheers,

Kyle

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Duck_Person1,

Thanks for the extra clarifications. Hmm, there can be some delays in your allowances updating on the app, so it may not have synced up at the time. Not to worry, the add on should last a full billing month, so it sounds like your allowances should refresh before the Unlimited data drops off at least.

Yeah the bill will be pro-rata for the very first one, so you'll tend to be paying for around 35 days, just on the very first bill. Hope this helps Kyle. Let me know if you need any more help with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan