cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order that I haven’t ordered

Dandel
Fledgling
  • Hi never done this before! I’ve Just had an email and txt from three saying I had an order gone through for unlimited sim ? It’s also showing in my 3 app what does this mean ?? 
    I haven’t placed an order or anything with 3 today ?? 
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you’re saying that Three are sending you an order which you ABSOLUTELY have no knowledge of you must do three things NOW.

1) Check with customer services on either 333 or 0333 338 1001. 

2) If they confirm the bogus order then tell them you didn’t place it and get them to investigate.

3) Report the occurrence to action fraud. 
Always be on the safe side and assume it’s dodgy until proven otherwise.

Smithy1496
Regular

My daughter has done this 4 times. As her phone number has been stolen. Still no help. We are on fourth time now and still no help. It ruining her life and no help from the people that she pays for a service. !!!!!

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Oh no, it's awful that some one has done that to her. I hope she manages to get her number back soon. To get the number back, there would be an investigation that would need to be completed. That's normally done by the Customer Protection team. It can take some time. 

I'd recommend reaching out to the Support Team in order to ensure the issue has been reported and sent to be investigated. If it has been already, the team might be able to give you an update on the situation, if there's any news. 

Please remember that it's the account holder that would be needed on the call or chat in order to pass security. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.