Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

UNABLE TO LOGIN

HiWhenever I try to log in on the Three Website or the App. I receive the following error:Something went wrongWe can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk.Try again | Back to homeerrorUid: 522b42a4-0762...

nilsdj by Fledgling
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Refunds

My nephew was playing games and managed to find a way to purchase things using my next bill!! How can I have these charges taken away please  

Jcc84 by Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with re-registering...

I am having issues with registering.  Not sure if I have an email address linked to my account as I used to use my mob number to log in.  I've tried using the email address that is linked to this community page but still no joy.  Any advice appreciat...

Lee by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top up problem

So last night I had brought 100 gig of data for £20 and the calls and Wi-Fi had worked for about an hour and now it is not working at all, I tried making a call and it is telling me my account balance is too low but it shouldn’t be as I had only just...

My3 app

The email I used to create this account has been suspend, therefore I cannot log in. What do I do?

Accessing account

I log in to my account and keep getting the same error message. I’m new to the network and I just can’t log in- very frustrating- poor service 

CatM1288 by Fledgling
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to get my PAC code

I used to be able to text INFO and my DOB to 85075 and receive details about how much I would need to pay to leave my contract. On May 19th, I tried it again and received an automated text saying "Sorry, due to a system issue, we're unable to process...

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors