Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024

Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Go Roam with my current contract

Hi, My current contract is an Advanced SIM 30GB data unlimited minutes 24M which I took out on the 26th Sept 2021 and I would like to know if I can use Go Roam up to the expiry date and beyond?Will new plans exclude Go Roam?Is Go Roam being phased ou...

My billing

I call the customer care yesterday to buy a top up of £10 to my line 07********* and I have been debi from my account, while I am yet to receive the top up on my line. I have call the customer care again and they said I sh have to chart with the char...

Best solution Three your way plan

Hi hope everyone is well,I upgraded on the 18th January 2023 samsung s22 ultra my question is will I be on the old system or the new system I get an error message E53304 when pairing my watch my billing is the 9th February 2023 thanks.

Maxwell by Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution Unusual My3 account on a new contract

Hi all,I have just taken a new contract with Three but the layout of the MyThree app is completely different from what I am used to.I can't find the usual sections for the Spending Caps, Roaming settings an so on. Instead there is a page with some Or...

damienp by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot view add-ons or roaming

Since I've had an account in October moving from O2 to Three I have a problem with your systems. After logging in on any device such as mobile or PC, I cannot view add-ons or roaming information for my account on the app or website. The error is Some...

andprouk by Fledgling
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

To many lies

I recently wen to Europe few days and I get charged 121 £ for go roam ,,, its absolutely disgrace,, and the service its so slow ,,, in UK,, never mind,, outside UK,, very disappointed,, I will terminate this contract soon its possible... and go back ...

Flooooo by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

£150 Cashback Offer - December 2023 (Samsung S22)

On the 14th December 2023 I contact Three to take on an additional new device contract for a Samsung S22 256GB. When I purchased the contract there was a £150 cashback offer on the device after taking on the contract. After the first Month and 2 bill...

SWalsh by Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Three credit

Worst service provider. I had a bad experience which is still not resolved.I have ported my Lebara sim to three during Black Friday sale with a fake promise made my store agent. He promised the gift card and will be activated after 45 days of purchas...

Sinju08 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors