cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spend cap not available

Becky-shine
Fledgling

I have tried to set a set cap on my three pay as you go app, but can't seem to find the set spend cap option.

I have read over the steps again on the three website and searched numerous times, but I couldn't find the 'bills tab' and 'set spend cap' option. Searching for 'control your spending' option on the my3 website didn't work as I couldn't still find the option there. 

Has this feature gone been taken out or what?

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Becky-shine,

Sorry for any misunderstanding, the spend cap is a Pay Monthly feature to limit how much extra you can spend outside of monthly allowances on a contract account.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

spikey33
Regular

Hi, trying to change my spend cap. On the app, there is no "bills tab"! And via browser, no "my account" or "control your spending"! Very frustrating!!

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @spikey33 

That's unusual. The option is definitely there for you to change the spend cap info. 

If you go to https://www.three.co.uk/support/bills-and-contracts/your-monthly-plan-and-usage/spend-caps

You can log in to My3 through this link in the steps shown, it will take you directly to the Spend cap page. 

Thanks,

John D