cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still unable to access three website or My3 app

Jfisher46
Active

Hi can anyone of three technical team tell me how much longer this issue with my3 app & website is going to take? Because still unable to access either to topup & keep an eye on my account when needed.  This getting ridiculous & very annoying now. If this is not fixed sooner i will be considering changing networks because this is unexceptable for a network to have problems for this amount of time.

Best solution
Best solution
Jfisher46
Active

Just managed to update my phones software that took forever but glad i did now, only seeing someone else’s comment about updating there iphone. My3 app & website seems to be working after that doh!! Thanks all

View solution in conversation

6 REPLIES 6
Best solution
Jfisher46
Active

Just managed to update my phones software that took forever but glad i did now, only seeing someone else’s comment about updating there iphone. My3 app & website seems to be working after that doh!! Thanks all

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for confirming this worked @Jfisher46, I've had word back that a fix was put in place last week on our end, but the software update may have been required too for this to work. Thanks so much for your patience whilst these issues have been going on.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

ChrisW
Fledgling

What fix have 3 put in place? I still can’t login on 3 app or 3 website- use iPhone with IOS 15.8.3. Locked out since 13/9/24. Complained to 3 in writing on 11/10/24 and no response 10 days later. When will 3 fix this problem for iPhone users on 3 contracts?

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @ChrisW,

I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to log into your account.

Could you please update your software on the device and let me know if the issue persists?

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

ChrisW
Fledgling

My iPhone 6 Plus is up to date and has IOS 15.8.3. I cannot update it beyond that. Problem is since 3 app update on 13/9. Lots of 3 customers have this issue. What is 3 doing about it?

ChrisW
Fledgling

02 requires IOS 8 or later for its App so this problem doesn’t exist; now 3 are asking its iPhone customers to update to IoS16. 3 needs to stop blaming 3 customers with older phones and less than Ios16. 3 should have done its technical due diligence before implementing the latest 3 app updating and causing major inconvenience to its iPhone users still on 3 contracts and who were able to access the previous version of the app. Now we can’t login to 3 app or website to access our accounts.