Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased a data pack but it doesn’t work.

Leproxia
Fledgling

Bought a 30gb data pack for £15 an hour ago. It stopped working ten minutes ago and I got a text saying 

Hi there,

You don't have enough cash credit for 30GB Data Pack.

Your current balance is £0.

To top up and try again, just log in: three.co.uk/account

it’s also pending in my three account but you’ve taken the money ?

13 REPLIES 13
lightspacetime
Regular

Same issue here, although it never even worked for me for a minute.

Also shows as pending in my account.

mari211
Fledgling

Same

I bought a £10 data pack for monthly today and it hasn't worked once

The payment went through my card but is just says the order is pending

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're really sorry for any disruption that this issue is causing. Based on what you're posting it does look like an issue we're working to resolve as a priority. So hopefully you should all have normal service very soon.

Just in case I've sent everyone that has posted a PM to direct you to an escalated support team. If you chat with them, they'll pass on your info to the teams that are working to resolve the issue.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Spcs160bb
Fledgling

got the same problem now. I paid twice for the one off data pack but no data added to my account 

mtburdon
Fledgling

Did this get resolved for you lot? I’m having the same issue when topping up my sons phone. He’s heading out in the next hour so hoping it starts working soon.

Hbcc
Fledgling

I bought the 10GB data pack yesterday and the same thing happened. I got multiple messages saying I don't have enough cash credit for 10 GB data pack so I even topped up 10 pounds today. Still nothing. I have just been on hold in the Three call line for ages.

lightspacetime
Regular

Nope, still not resolved since Monday. I was given this link to chat with and finally got through to an agent after trying many times. They said that a team will help fix the stuck order but it may take up to 72 hours. 

aleksamig07-
Fledgling

i have the same problem i have bought a add on pack the 30gb one and it says pending and i haven’t got it and i need it. it’s took out money out my account twice as i did this the other day so i’ve lost £30 and have no data

indigoxiv
Fledgling

I too am experiencing problems, I’ve been charged 6 times for a £20 data pack (60 gb) and spoken to support twice who have said they shall put this issue forward to a team which will resolve it. Thinking about changing to a different provider- I had this problem last year and it was instantly resolve however this time i think it’s due to the new app and experiencing bugs ext still ridiculous