cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do they want to charge me £30to leave when imearly at thr end of my contract. Come on ive been

Whalley5b
Fledgling

Let me leave this contract. I have no coverage at my own house! I've been trying to get away from you for years. LET ME GO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Sorry but it's in the fine print at the bottom of the contract that none of us can be bothered to read.

3Gcouk
Active

If this was me and I had no coverage at my own house I would feel there is no need for me to pay the £30. If you have no coverage I would ask for the fee to be waived. I would speak to a customer services manager or supervisor. It is also worth reading the contract to see what it says about when no coverage is available.

Good luck.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Whalley5b, thanks for joining us here at Three Community.  I'm sorry you've had a rubbish time with coverage, that's disappointing, especially if you've been with us for a long time.

If you're still within the minimum term of your contract, there may be an early termination fee to cancel. If we've confirmed that your reason for cancelling falls within our coverage policy, we can discount that termination fee. However, if your contract includes a device, we may not be able to waive the full amount completely.

We'd need to have a closer look at your account to understand more, so I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch. Just tap your avatar and then 'Messages' to check your inbox.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.