Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return 5g hub before contract end

abhi191
Fledgling

Hi,

My 5g broadband contract ends on April 13th, 2024. However, I will be permanently relocating outside of the country on April 15th, 2024. To ensure I avoid any incorrect charges, could you please advise on how I can return the 5G router hub before my departure date.

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

You need to phone 3 directly; no good asking here!

Officina-red
Involved

Phone Three on the 5g home broadband number, select leaving option then a Three advisor will give you about 8 mins of a sales pitch, just keep declining and say you want to cancel home broadband,  at the end of the conversation they will offer either a bag to be posted to you (receive within 4 working days) or send a email with a postage label to be printed, as soon as you get the bag/email label follow the instructions and send the router back. 

Threlly
Involved

Just to be clear, Three customer service is so terrible that customers at the end of their tether have indeed ended up on this forum in complete desperation simply looking for ANY way of resolving the Kafkaesque nightmare they've found themselves in.
Indeed, they have also had the issue escalated by this very forum.
So...fire away abhi191.