cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive and send text messages while in Italy

AleM
Fledgling

Hi , Thanks for those who'll reply to my query. 

The customer service and technical team haven't solved this issue in 2 months. 

I'm currently abroad, Italy- and I don't receive SMS texts messages.

My suspect is that I don't have a Go Roam tariff while abroad, therefore 3 blocked my messages.

Anyone one has a different hint on what this might be?

Many thanks!

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Maestro

You can only use Go Roam for periodic travel, like holidays or short breaks. To ensure all customers can benefit from roaming, we have put in place the following rules for prolonged periods of roaming.

We'll monitor your usage, and if you spend two complete months in one or more of our Go Roam destinations in a rolling 12-month period, we have the right to suspend international roaming services on your account. This means you'll no longer be able to use your device or allowances abroad. Of course, we’ll let you know in advance if this is likely to happen. You'll need to stop using your roaming services exclusively for roaming in Go Roam destinations and return to the UK to avoid suspension. If you spend a full two months abroad but some of that time is spent in a destination that isn't included in Go Roam, the restriction won't apply.

If you've had international roaming services suspended, and since returned to the UK, please contact us to let us know of the change in your location, and we'll unblock your roaming services.