Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues - 01/12/2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. We are aware of what the issue is and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, please refrain from starting new threads about network issues in the meantime, I expect this will be the same issue in most cases and the service will be restored as soon as possible.

All the new threads created about this today will be merged onto this one so that we can update you all accordingly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

**Update 02/12/2023 1125**

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been restored.
We’re still seeing a small number of customers not connecting correctly to our network and our engineers are working to fully fix this.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**Update 02/12/2023 1630**

Following yesterday’s network issue services have now been fully restored. If anyone is still having an issue, they should fully restart their device to reconnect to our network. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

141 REPLIES 141
Stitch626
Regular

Has anyone been told why there is no service to SIM cards and why there's a fault

Geluk
Key player

It must be isolated to you then! Input postcode on "3" network coverage page.

Stitch626
Regular

There is signal then it drops then it comes back and drops again

mo1234
Regular

It's not isolated. I'm the same as of this morning. It came back for an hour then no service since 

Stitch626
Regular

It could be congestion on the nearest mast according to automated three phone call

mo1234
Regular

I can't get anyone on the live chat

Stitch626
Regular

I know me too if u call them on 333 or the long number and input ur phone number and choose option 4 and then option 3 then listen for signal option that's where it should tell you if it's congestion or a fault

mo1234
Regular

Can't dial anything from my phone.. but the service has just come back again 

Littlebrook
Fledgling

Same here. It says no operator available. No signal on the phone for last few hours and 5g hub is down as well

Stitch626
Regular

Mines gone down again