Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues 09/02

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Following an issue with our network for a number of customers, services have now recovered. If you're still having an issue, please restart your device to reconnect to our network. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We'll be merging any posts regarding this onto this thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 11:40

Some customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineering teams are working hard to fix it.

This issue is impacting our customer service channels, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates.

We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 1420

Following an issue with our network earlier, services are recovering, but our engineers are working to fully fix it. Our customer service channels continue to be unavailable, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates. We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

105 REPLIES 105
OVITCH
Fledgling

this will not help but i've got the same . i'm in sw uk which area are you as it may be a localised problem

Kota
Fledgling

No mobile data in Bristol either, been like it for a good 2 hours. Network status says no issues, methinks they might be fibbing 😛

sc1999
Local celebrity

A Three UK spokesperson told the Sun: “We are aware of an issue with the network and are working hard to fix it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.”

Three down updates – Network hit with outage as hundreds of customers left without internet and sign...

neil4364
Regular

I joined 3 Home Broadband in June 2023. Absolutely perfect service until Thursday 8th February when things went a lot pear shaped. Very intermittent service and all streaming apps like youtube and BBC iplayer on my two LG smart TV's stopped working. S63 postcode South Yorkshire. Thinking it was my mesh network I set about resetting everything but to no avail. As of tonight (Sunday) I'm still having problems with intermittent service. Router is ZTE.

My wife and I have SMARTY (Three) as our phone network. Very similar problems here too but even worse if you removed the SIM card from the phones and re-inserted. No network at all for hours on end. As of tonight (Sunday) my wife has been unable to make/receive calls whereas my phone has run faultlessly. Can't fathom that one. Summat's up but the network checker says all is good.

sc1999
Local celebrity

3 had an outage but were not very forth coming with details. Smarty are part of 3 so one down both down. Judging by some posts there are still a few with problems.

ElaM
Regular

I can’t get online. The 5G hub shows lights for power and WiFi and a red light for network. No other lights. I’ve tried calling customer services to no avail and the chat assistant doesn’t help. I’ve reset - several times. I can’t find out if there’s an issue in my area. I don’t have a Three ‘phone - just broadband.

Psmithson
Involved

There's been a national problem Friday and Saturday but they announced on twitter that it was getting sorted out around 5pm. Maybe it's taking a little longer in your area? 

ElaM
Regular

Thanks for your teply

ElaM
Regular

Thanks for your reply. Maybe that’s it. Fingers crossed it’ll be back on tomorrow.

Shring
Active

I have a ZTE5G router & it's showing white power & Wifi lights with a red network light.  I can login to the router but it shows an X through the network connection - no internet.  I have powered on and off several times and reseated the SIM a few times too.  I've check the network status for my postcode &it tells me no problems have been reported.  Any ideas please?  Thanks.