Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues 09/02

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Following an issue with our network for a number of customers, services have now recovered. If you're still having an issue, please restart your device to reconnect to our network. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We'll be merging any posts regarding this onto this thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 11:40

Some customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineering teams are working hard to fix it.

This issue is impacting our customer service channels, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates.

We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 1420

Following an issue with our network earlier, services are recovering, but our engineers are working to fully fix it. Our customer service channels continue to be unavailable, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates. We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

105 REPLIES 105
sc1999
Local celebrity

Better late than never, maybe 

Shring
Active

Monday 12 Feb, 10:30 am & the red network light on the 5G router has returned. No internet access again. Joy.

Shring
Active

The red network light on the 5G router is back on again as of 10:30am, Monday 13 Feb - no internet again.

Shring
Active

Three support telephone numbers are not working.  How do I notify?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m afraid your title should read Network issues 9/10/11 and now 12th February.It really isn’t good enough. We all know networks have issues and crap happens in life but this really has gone on too long. Even when I put my correct postcode into the network checker it doesn’t recognise it. Something has seriously gone awry.

goldensungirl
Regular

Experiencing the same thing today. 4G finally seems to be working. Has really affected my ability to work this morning as the train WiFi was down, so I couldn’t use my iPhone hotspot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here! I’m retired so not impacted as much as some but to try to make a call and have to jiggle aeroplane mode on and off multiple times is a pain. Ironically my Three broadband is working fine!🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Shring
Active

My 5G home broadband was down for about 90 minutes again today.  Fingers crossed.

sc1999
Local celebrity

I would like to know why the update, and sort of apology, on 3's website is buried under an ad for the S24 ultra. It seems selling mobiles is more important than apologising and updating their customers. Or perhaps they hope potential customers don't go beyond the S24.

David6301
Fledgling

I would like to talk to someone about compensation