Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues 09/02

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Following an issue with our network for a number of customers, services have now recovered. If you're still having an issue, please restart your device to reconnect to our network. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We'll be merging any posts regarding this onto this thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 11:40

Some customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineering teams are working hard to fix it.

This issue is impacting our customer service channels, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates.

We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 1420

Following an issue with our network earlier, services are recovering, but our engineers are working to fully fix it. Our customer service channels continue to be unavailable, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates. We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

105 REPLIES 105
Franky
Regular

Me too...started friday @ 4Pm...

whats going on 3???

Deacycm
Fledgling

Me either since three went down it won’t work says to contact three but they are useless 

maywright
Fledgling

Same issue here since yesterday around 3PM; 5G/data is working fine but devices connected to the hotspot cannot reach the internet. The whole reason I'm paying for unlimited is to hotspot other devices when I need to... And no communication from 3 to say if they're working on it or not...

m4go1
Fledgling

Same issues since 3days ago. 3 have updated their system, told me to re register and I haven’t been able to complete the registration online. No hotspot but data connection seems like it’s working now. I need my hotspot for work!

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

If anyone is still having issues using personal hotspot, you should be able to get it working again by resetting the network settings of the phone, and then restarting. 

If you have issues after that, it would be best to reach out to the team on 333 or chat so the team can take a look at the account.

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Jay72
Fledgling

Why is the network down 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question! It’s apparently working now.

sc1999
Local celebrity

It is being reported that 3 is down in various areas of the UK and 3, as usual, are not shouting about it. This is the latest from the Sun:

A Three UK spokesperson told the Sun: “We are aware of an issue with the network and are working hard to fix it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.”

Three down updates – Network hit with outage as hundreds of customers left without internet and sign...

Anonymous
Not applicable

These outages are becoming all too common recently!

Jac
Fledgling

On the train approx 2 hours ago I received 3 missed calls, the sender ID was 'missed call' but the text said it was from 3 asking me to call a number. My phone did not ring incidentally it was just text messages saying missed call. After the third text, I blocked the number it seemed strange. Then my phone (although clearly showing strong coverage) wouldn't connect to the internet. When I got home I logged into my account to see if there was an issue. I noticed an unusual amount payment had been set up for 13 Feb. I have tried to contact 3 for help to find out what's going on. But the digital assistant isn't working and when I tried to call 3 on my phone using first 333 and then the 0333 number it said the number wasn't recognised. I've now alerted my bank. Can someone from 3 tell what is going on? I have also seen a notice on the website saying 3 are aware of 'engineering issues'