cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCC states in 5g

Kevbur123
Active

Can anyone please explain what "RCC state in error". I believe this can cause volte and WiFi calling to not work. I have Google the issue after having issues with 4g calling.

You can see this by dialing * * 4636 * * and looking in 5g debug info. Also in phone information you can see 5g and 4g status in real time, which shows if you are truly utilizing volte whilst making a call. 

I have posted this in the original 4g calling issue thread but started a new thread as I wanted to get answers on several other technical items in this "engineer settings menu".

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Kevbur123,

Sorry for the delay on answering this. I'm not familiar with this RCC term, and unfortunately when I'm looking up the acronym there's loads of results. I will certainly reach out to my contacts in the business to see if we can find out more, but it seems to be a pretty obscure term, or perhaps one that we use different terminology for internally.

Will let you know if I can find out anything useful.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kevbur123
Active

I had the same issue with no reference whatsoever to RCC in error on any Google bing etc. Plenty about idle etc.