cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call, text or use data allowance from my add-on after the system update at the weekend.

robandem
Regular

I had an add-on that was due to expire on 2nd October so I topped up with a new 10gb add-on last week as I was told there's a system update over the weekend.  After the weekend I can't call, text or use my data allowance.  I re-registered for a my3 account and yesterday I could see both add-ons with the new one queued, but I couldn't use either.  Today I was hoping it would work.  Only the new add-on shows today and it says it expires 2nd November, but I still can't use data or call/text anyone that would be part of my allowance.  I can call 333 but it's just a long queue.  I could text three for my PAC code, which I will be using if this isn't resolved soon!

11 REPLIES 11
dlovett1
Fledgling

Still not resolved for me, this is been going on too long it seems! Anyone find a solution?

sgkalina
Regular

Never got any resolution - wound up canceling my account and moving to O2.  I just took the hit that I’d never get back the money that 3 stole from me (us).