Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues 09/02

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Following an issue with our network for a number of customers, services have now recovered. If you're still having an issue, please restart your device to reconnect to our network. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We'll be merging any posts regarding this onto this thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 11:40

Some customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineering teams are working hard to fix it.

This issue is impacting our customer service channels, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates.

We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 1420

Following an issue with our network earlier, services are recovering, but our engineers are working to fully fix it. Our customer service channels continue to be unavailable, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates. We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

105 REPLIES 105
MZone
Maestro

From social media: Our engineers are working hard to fix the intermittent issues some of our customers are experiencing with our network. We apologise sincerely for the inconvenience this is causing.

Shring
Active

Thanks MZone.  I don't have social media accounts.  The service status for my postcode also says no problems have been reported, hence my post.  Fingers crossed it's the Three network problem that is the cause.  Cheers·

Shring
Active

So, where does this leave my problem?

Three UK

@ThreeUK

Following an issue with our network yesterday for a number of customers, services have now recovered. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

7:16 am · 10 Feb 2024

twitter.com/ThreeUK/status/17562154934996870884

ElaM
Regular

I have the same issue in NP7. Customer service don’t answer and the chat assistant is useless. I’m trying to find out in there’s an issue in this area. 

Shring
Active

Thanks ElaM.  How do I contact Home Broadband support?

I tried to login to my Three account and it sends a verification SMS to my SIM, which is in the router, which cannot connect to the network.  Brilliant idea that ...

mattjw70
Fledgling

Same problem in DL4 shildon co. Durham

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks 

Shring
Active

Thanks mattjw70.  So it looks like they have not solved the problems then, despite their Tweets to the contrary.

neil4364
Regular

Same here, S63 South Yorks. You are not alone.

Shring
Active

I finally got through to Three support yesterday evening.  It turns out that after I took out & re-inserted the SIM card on day 1, I had put it back in the wrong way round!  So, I had a brief outage to begin with, that was probably sorted early on, but the rest of the downtime was because of my own finger trouble!  Good luck everyone else.

Shring
Active

Monday 12 Feb, 10:30 am & the red network light on the 5G router has returned.  No internet access again. Joy.