Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My3 Impossible To Register

adamedwards1986
Fledgling

I have Three 5G Broadband and have been attempting to view account details for some time, I have accessed router page to get my SIM phone number, but when attempting to register I am stuck in a loop.

I am from the main login page asked to provide the 3 Number, which I do - I am then dropped into a My3 login page, where I select the link under the password to register -> I am then prompted again for the number already provided, when selecting next - I am prompted to provide another mobile number to allow for 2FA to take place. I put my personal mobile number in, however as soon as I click next - I am redirected straight back to the starting point.

I have tried this one 3 different devices, and 6 different browsers, the result is exactly the same, no way to register.

0 REPLIES 0