Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App doesn't allow me to register

NellyR
Fledgling

I was in danger while I was abroad and I couldn't use my network. not even the 333 number was working. I tried about 10 times to chat with someone and no one replied. Set up the app was never so stressful and complicated since is not taking my email address even though I've been a customer for about 14 years. Time to move to another network? I really like to talk to a human

1 REPLY 1
SarahC
Employee
Employee

Hi @NellyR 

I'm so sorry to hear this, not being able to use your phone whilst in a dangerous situation must have caused you a lot of stress. It's difficult to pinpoint exactly what the issue might have been without knowing your destination and sim type. Did you receive a text message from us when you first arrived abroad?

It's frustrating to hear that you weren't able to chat with anyone directly. Our chat service opening times online are in UK time, and if it was within these hours we would expect that you would be able to speak with someone. We'd love to help you get your app set up if you haven't done this, were you receiving an error message when trying to register with your email? 

SarahC