Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues 09/02

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Following an issue with our network for a number of customers, services have now recovered. If you're still having an issue, please restart your device to reconnect to our network. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We'll be merging any posts regarding this onto this thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 11:40

Some customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineering teams are working hard to fix it.

This issue is impacting our customer service channels, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates.

We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 1420

Following an issue with our network earlier, services are recovering, but our engineers are working to fully fix it. Our customer service channels continue to be unavailable, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates. We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

105 REPLIES 105
orchid
Fledgling

Ditto. In Paris without mobile roaming. PDP authentification error and all that. Tried everything, airplane mode on and off, rebooting etc. Chat not working, no resolution. 

orchid
Fledgling

[duplicate post]

Abiel
Fledgling

I am having the same in Dijon, France from UK. PDP error tried everything to rectify. 

JayJayJay
Regular

Same in Northern Ireland. No mobile Or data service for an hour, at a critical time of the for me.

Checked Three’s network status for the areas I’ve been in and it tells me there’s no issue. 
Only joined Three, seriously thinking about sending the phone and sim back.

At least own up to your outages Three 😡😡😡

MZone
Maestro

This is a public forum which is moderated by 3 staff intermittently. Three have put info about the outage on their main webpage. I have also found this on social media posted at 15:12 today. Our engineers are working hard to fix the intermittent issues some of our customers are experiencing with our network. We apologise sincerely for the inconvenience this is causing.

JayJayJay
Regular

The last thing I want to be doing when tethering from someone else’s phone is to check my social media.

The FIRST and MAIN point of call is the Three App, this should be reflected with updated service outages when inputting postcodes.

Only after joining a wired Wi-Fi network did i check on Google, which brought me to here.

MZone
Maestro

If you go on the app. Click home - support - network status checker - the message is there pal. 

JayJayJay
Regular

It might be there now, but it wasn’t at 15:12 (when you stated it was posted on Social Media) up until I last checked after 16:15

Like I said, Three’s FIRST & MAIN point of call for outages is the Three App

goldensungirl
Regular

Seems to be working again (at least for me)!! Yippee!

Malibu
Fledgling

As from 5.15pm Friday 9 Feb, I had no connection to the Three network; all I got was "No Service".

This is intolerable when it is the only phone connection I have.

Fortunately, I have been online and followed the "switch off, switch on, switch on airplane mode and switch it off again" and after a very lengthy search by my phone, reconnection occurred, but data is only 3G not 4G.

What the merry hell is going on at Three ???

I am now considering a move to another network, as this is not the first connection problem I have had with Three.