Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues 09/02

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Following an issue with our network for a number of customers, services have now recovered. If you're still having an issue, please restart your device to reconnect to our network. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We'll be merging any posts regarding this onto this thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 11:40

Some customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineering teams are working hard to fix it.

This issue is impacting our customer service channels, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates.

We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 1420

Following an issue with our network earlier, services are recovering, but our engineers are working to fully fix it. Our customer service channels continue to be unavailable, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates. We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

105 REPLIES 105
Daryl
Fledgling

It seems everyone is having issues connecting today. Has anyone been able to contact Three at all? (Using another person’s phone of course) I’ve not been able to get through, phone just keeps ringing and just had the most dysfunctional live chat with a bot! What the hell is going on with their services?? Give us a response ASAP please, some of us need our phones to be able to do our job!! Got  clients I have to talk to/email before 8pm and only have my phone on me at the moment! If this affects my work for longer, you’re losing a 5 year+ loyal customer. 

MZone
Superstar

From social media: Our engineers are working hard to fix the intermittent issues some of our customers are experiencing with our network. We apologise sincerely for the inconvenience this is causing.

PeeBee
Regular

Intermittent? Get real. No connection at all this evening and all this afternoon.

PeeBee
Regular

I meant yesterday evening and this afternoon.

I generous refund is in order, assuming it ever works again.

MZone
Superstar

Luckily I haven’t been affected. I’m just relaying what 3 are saying. I’m a customer the same as you. 

PeeBee
Regular

Yes, I know, my anger is directed at Three, except it is impossible to contact them by chat or phone. The world's worst mobile network, I'm switching next time.

Daryl
Fledgling

Agreed!                              

MZone
Superstar

Have you tried restating your device?

Daryl
Fledgling

Yes, I’ve tried everything for turning phone on and off to airplane mode even taking my Sim in and out but sadly I think the only thing we can do is wait and complain til it’s sorted. 

PeeBee
Regular

Yes, tried everything. It's not my device, down detector says it all: https://downdetector.co.uk/status/3/