Network

Share network queries, including support on 5G, roaming, blocking and reporting numbers, switching your number and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

4G Calling Abroad

Whether it’s for that just in case of emergency call, or so you can give your family and friends back home a moment by moment playback of your time away, staying connected whilst abroad is really important. Many networks around the world are already ...

JonathanB by Community Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Home Booster Signal Box turn off

I got a text from you last week informing me that you intend to switch off the Home Booster Signal box saying they are no longer needed. Well I’m sorry to say I need mine as without it I don’t get a signal, even with WiFi calling enabled on MY phone ...

Melrox22 by Fledgling
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Misleading contract

I signed a new contract sim only on April I was told when asked that they will be no roaming charges now I realised when in Europe three network is charging me £2 per day van i cancel the council for misleading contract information?

No roaming

Just been on holiday and after 2 days couldn’t call, text or use the internet even though I had a full signal. Almost as if 3 had switched me off! 

Ninjacat by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5G rollout in next 3 months

Vodafone has a tool on their website where you can check if 5G will be rolled out in your location in the next 3 months. Why doesn't Three have something similar? Is there any way to check if 5G will be rolled out near me soon?

THX by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

e-Sim Montenegro

Hi All,Travelling to Montenegro next week and they do a very good tourist e-Sim as for some reason roaming in Montenegro is very expensive.However getting any details from Three how to use this service is challenging. I have a compatible iPhone and h...

pdturbo by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi

Can not log on to my3 app when using WiFi can connect when WiFi is disabled 

Eleccy by Fledgling
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Call Forwarding from UK to EU

If I set call forwarding from my pay monthly number to to a PAYG number, will I be charged roaming charges on my pay monthly account?? The PAYG gives me free roaming in the EU. 

Can’t make calls whilst in USA

Hi we’re in the USA on holiday and tried to call home. The call keeps failing and says Number not recognised. Data roaming and texting working as normal. I have checked and it says international roaming is activated.Any idea?

Nassi

I’m abroad how to tunr on roaming 

Nassi by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors