cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Customer Information Being Sold

Apollo92
Fledgling

Wondering if any other three customers have seen similar issues.

I upgraded my contract on the 17th of June, took delivery of my new phone on the 19th. On the 22nd of June I had a call from a person claiming to be from three billing.

he was calling to “offer” a £30 discount on my new monthly bill and was able to tell me my full name and address, the exact make, model, colour and storage capacity of my new device. Asked him to prove who he was and the call was disconnected. Called it back and it went to a three voicemail.

called three straight away to ask what has happened and how a 3rd party has gotten hold of all that information so quickly, was fobbed off by three customer services and was told there’s nothing to worry about. 

I explained my issue and why I was bothered and they opened a complaint and have said there’s nothing they can do. After explaining countless times my problem with what’s happened and asking them how a 3rd party has such specific information so quick they told me again it’s not an issue. 

I called today for an update and was told nothing more would be done, they couldn’t seem to understand my issue or was just not interested which has left me no other choice but to cancel the contract (I’ve been a three customer for years) within the 2 week cooling off period and move to another network but again they couldn’t care less and was at points on the phone, so rude at one point speaking in a very condescending tone.

was just curious if anyone had lad had dealt with similar.

0 REPLIES 0