Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024

Broadband

Find out more on topics like Mobile broadband, Home Broadband, Mi-Fi, speed, security, 5G broadband and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

5g at home?

Has anybody switched to 5g as their main home broadband provider? I'm happy enough with my service now from one of the big three but I feel like 5g would be always on and more reliable, is it?

david by Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

5g or no 5g

Hi!! What are your thoughts on 5g mobile broadband? I don't find much of a difference in speeds ... is it just me ? 

Aysh86 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution 5G connectivity - why isn't it available in Central London?

I live in Central London and was looking at getting 5G broadband rather than V*rgin Media since I'm out of contract. But looking on the Three website, it looks like it's not available, which seems really strange. Is it only available in random places...

Labels
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors