Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024

Network

Share network queries, including support on 5G, roaming, blocking and reporting numbers, switching your number and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

4G Calling Abroad

Whether it’s for that just in case of emergency call, or so you can give your family and friends back home a moment by moment playback of your time away, staying connected whilst abroad is really important. Many networks around the world are already ...

JonathanB by Community Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

5G ping

I think 5G is amazing not being able to get Fibre here where I live but the ping isn't great. Is there a reason why?

Fradgley by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local mast upgrade

We have good level coverage in most areas of Hartlepool but there’s a mast near industrial estate TS25 1PD that’s not been upgraded which covers my estate nearby, missed out big time. Is this likely to be upgrade any time soon so we can ditch Virgin ...

Mast unusable since "Upgrade"

Wondering if anyone can help, I have had some "upgrades" done with local mast and I used to get a nice speed on 4G but now its useless. All I get is restart your device, No amount of restarting will fix this... we need an engineer! Its a failed upgra...

Network

I've been with Three for nearly 2 year's now and I find three's network in the UK to be honest and reliable this is my experience anyway I specially like having unlimited data to use when needed in this day and age it's essential to have this. 

Dar2169 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5G...

Hi Just joined and would like to know a bit more about the 5G coverage and experiences with bandwidth availability in densely populated areas.

JanduM by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Visual Voicemail When?

I mean come on, this isn't new technology. Everyone else can do it, why not Three?Visual Voicemail was introduced 15 years ago.  https://www.doesthreesupportvisualvoicemailyet.com/

Best solution Is 5G worth the extra money?

I'm renewing my phone contract is a couple of months and am wondering whether to carry on with 4G or whether 5G is actually worth paying extra for?

Mand4393 by Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Signal in SG19

I won't put my full postcode for privacy reasons, but I am disappointed that Three claims to have such wide network coverage yet it is very weak in some areas like mine, my work phone uses EE and has nearly full 4G coverage in my rural area, but with...

Lm350xl by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming in Turkey

I am going to holiday in Turkey next month, Would it be cheaper to get a local sim card rather than paying roaming charges?

VM2022 by Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors