Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Best solution New payg invalid details

I activated my payg sim yesterday. I have been unable to sign in either in the app or online. I keep getting 'Those details aren’t quite right. Have another go.' The details are correct. I can change my password & receive the email link.I have topped...

tippy by Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Proof of barring

Hello,My phone was stolen a few weeks ago and I've been trying to get proof of barring to give to my insurance company. I've been been in touch about 5 times now asking for this. Every time I'm told it'll get to me within 72 hours and, of course, it ...

7Jade by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution How long without making a UK based call

I have a UK monthly sim only contract but am currently away from the uk for an extended period .I am using my  included “go-roam” facility to make calls and for data , but obviously these are not directly via the 3 network . Is there a maximum period...

Keved by Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfair Roaming Charges

Hi,I landed in Marrakesh on 23rd October 2022. After landing, I turned my phone on and *immediately* turned off roaming. In the time it took to do this, around £46 was charged to me, which seems ridiculous and unfair. I have been a 3 customer for yea...

RMF by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in/register

Tried absolutely everything. Messaged support and reset my password twice but still get an error message and still can't log in to my three. Really disappointed and thinking of switching already...

Need help to recover old ebills

Hi community,i'm trying to ask on here as I have some challenges with the chat support. My need is to retrieve the ebills related to my three phone number related to years 2020 (January till December) and 2021 (January till September).I tried 5 times...

helgag by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mobile phone insurance

Hello Recently i brought new mobile phone from apple store but unfortunately i forgot to add mobile phone insurance and I'm three mobileCustomer so it's possible to add insurance in your company        

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors