Network

Share network queries, including support on 5G, roaming, blocking and reporting numbers, switching your number and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

4G Calling Abroad

Whether it’s for that just in case of emergency call, or so you can give your family and friends back home a moment by moment playback of your time away, staying connected whilst abroad is really important. Many networks around the world are already ...

JonathanB by Community Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How much data do you use?

Just curious as to how much data everyone uses? My contract includes 30GB of data, which I thought I would use a lot of, but I rarely use more than 8-10GB each month due to connecting to the wifi at home (as my Three signal seems to intermittently be...

Smanf by Active
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

5G coverage

Currently evaluating whether or not it's worth my while in purchasing a 5G capable mobile phone. I live in the York area of England and many of my friends and relatives have 5G mobile phones but it seems the three network is yet to roll out the 5G se...

alanlw by Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Network issues with Three

I have experienced quite bad coverage recently both indoors and outdoors when travelling which is quite annoying.I usually used to  receive an email from Three about any planned network disturbances in the area but not in the last  few months.I was w...

Pepi by Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Best solution 5g yes or no

Hi all ,was wondering what’s 5g like as still on 4g and wondering if it’s much better 

Best solution 5G issues

Hi folks, I’m lucky enough to to have a 5G phone but find it isn’t that stable when using it. I have noticed it will start on 5G and be super quick then it will slow and change back to 4G or 3G. I’ve tried speed tests and got well over 300mbps downlo...

SimonD by Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Labels
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors