cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded and passed Credit Check but did not receive E Sign Documents

MS1
Active

On 9th July I was offered an upgrade after being a customer of Three for 6 years. I passed the credit check and was told everything had been successful. Then I was told that my order got 'stuck' due to a Three technical issue, so I had to wait 72 hours for the IT team to resolve. They did this and told me I would receive E Sign documents. I received the two emails confirming my agreement, however I never received the E Sign Documents, despite a 1 hour telephone call where they sent me a copy of the document to sign and send back to the email address. I did this, but still heard nothing. I was then told I needed to go through ANOTHER credit check, which I again passed. I was told everything was fine and they would contact me again in ANOTHER 72 hours. Then Three cancelled my entire order, and I was simply told to apply again. I went instore to be told my order was still stuck and I needed to call to go through the entire process again. I had ANOTHER credit check and because of the numerous checks before, this time it was referred to their credit checking department. I was then told to send them bank statements via email. This is absolutely crazy. On Saturday 13th July, I emailed the credit checking department and the board members of Three, and have had absolutely ZERO response. I'm supposed to be a loyal customer for the past 6 years. I simply cant believe the way I've been treated. Really terrible service. Three are supposed to be keeping me as a Customer. My credit score is now ruined thanks to this. @Asimm @JonathanB 

Best solution
Best solution
MS1
Active

17th July. FINAL UPDATE:

I'm very pleased that, after contacting the Executive Office at Three (Executive Office) <**********************.co.uk>), my issues are now fully resolved and my Upgrade has gone through successfully. Thank you to David ********, Customer Solution Centre Consultant at Three, for all his hard work in resolving my issues. I would suggest anyone that may have issues in the future with their Customer experience with Three, contact the above email address when raising a Complaint or Escalation. I have been assured that my feedback has been passed to the relevant Teams, so I'm hopeful future Customer experience will be positive.

View solution in conversation

11 REPLIES 11
Teels64
Fledgling

I am in the same situation. They have done 3 credit checks on me. Still no document. I am buying a new house at the end of the year and now worried. How did this affect your credit score if you don't mind me asking ?

MS1
Active

My score went done as expected. But once I complained to the executive office at three, (that’s literally the email address), they removed all markers and my score recovered. I can’t believe they are still doing this to customers. I hope you get it resolved.